A water feature is the use of water in decorative manner to enhance and elevate your landscape, home or office space.
Many factors need to be taken into account when considering a water feature:
- Water source - borehole water is not recommended due to lime-scale unless filtered properly
- Sunlight - full sun conditions promote the growth of algae and increase water evaporation rate.
- Air circulation - adequate air circulation is required to prevent mold.
- Circulation - adequate water circulation helps slow algae growth and insect populations.
- Locality - Ideally water features should not be in close proximity to deciduous plants.
- Fish - if the intention is to add fish specialized filters and circulation methods are required.
Our services include:
- Water feature design.
- Construction of custom features.
- Installation of pre-fabricated features.
- Supply & Installation of pumps & filters.